- 19-Sep-2013 to 01-Oct-2013 (EST)
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Part Time
All qualified persons will be considered for employment regardless of any physical or mental disability, veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information and/or any other protected status.
1. Provide direct supervison of the Front End Associates including supervising, training and coaching Associates based on company standards, policies, and guidelines.
2. Follow the check in/check out procedures for all guests visiting the resort for any service provided by the resort.
3. Answer all incoming phone calls.
4. Report and document (when applicable) to the Resort Manager and/or Resort Assistant Manager any potential hazards or behavioral problems involving guests or employees.*
5. Emptying trash cans, mopping floors, cleaning of rest rooms, common areas, and employee break room.
6. Make and confirm reservations.
7. Utilize the applicable software systems
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!